Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about how AT&T and Sprint have both decided to end 2 year contracts. Then we talk about HTC, the pink One A9, and the company’s terrible sales results. Then we discuss Samsung, another company that didn’t meet it goals, but is far better economically. Then we talk about Motorola and the availability of the Moto 360 Sport on retail. We end today’s show talking about the end of Motorola, now known as Moto by Lenovo.
All this and more after the break.
– Sprint and AT&T end two-year contracts today
– HTC One A9 takes iPhone 6s copying to the next level with pink paint job
– HTC had a dismal December at the global box-office, and yearly revenue also looks bad
– Samsung Q4 earnings to miss forecast, smartphones and memory chips culprits
– Moto 360 Sport finally available stateside from its manufacturer
– Motorola becomes “Moto by Lenovo,” batwings retained