Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we discuss the recent news of Microsoft again going wrong with the Lumia 950 XL on Amazon in more countries. Samsung follows as the company announces its Galaxy A9 in China. Then we follow up with the Galaxy S7 Plus, this time because we hear of even more display sizes. Huawei is next with rumors of the Huawei P9 coming tomorrow. We end today’s show with the iPhone 7 Plus which is tipped to bring massive specs.
All this and more after the break.
– Lumia 950 XL woes deepen, as Amazon UK and France also pause sales
– Samsung Galaxy A9 (2016) officially goes on sale in China at close to $500
– Latest Samsung Galaxy S7 leak hints at 5.7-inch version with 12MP camera
– Huawei P9 phone with 6GB RAM, 2K resolution-sporting Honor X3 tablet headed for CES?
– iPhone 7 Plus tipped to accommodate 3,100 mAh battery, up to 256GB storage