Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about T-Mobile’s response to YouTube’s complaints on throttling. Then we talk about Microsoft’s response on why Windows 10 Mobile has started at such a wrong foot. AT&T is next as we hear rumors of contracts going away soon. Then we talk about the rumored improvements coming to Android Wear devices like the Huawei Watch with a future update. We end today’s show talking about the LG G5 and its good and bad changes to come.
All this and more after the break.
– T-Mobile claims it “mobile optimized” or “downgraded” YouTube streams
– Microsoft acknowledges “unsustainable” smartphone market share
– No more two-year contracts on AT&T come January 8
– Huawei Watch starts enabling its speaker output
– LG G5 could pick up secondary display, wide-angle dual-lens camera, and hardware expansion