iPhone OLED display progress, Apple Watch sales & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we discuss the recent new i-BLADES modular case, and how it can enhance your smartphone experience. Then we talk about the Sony Xperia Z6 Lite, and what it may mean for the existing lineup. We then talk about the iPhone 6c, as we hear that Apple is already beginning manufacturing stages. We end today’s show talking about the plans for a future iPhone with an OLED display.
All this and more after the break.
– i-BLADES Smartcase Indiegogo project is essentially a modular phone case
– Sony Xperia Z6 Lite reportedly in the works with Snapdragon 650 power, 5-inch screen
– Foxconn source: iPhone 6c/7c hits mass production next month
– Various metrics suggest Apple Watch thrilled over the holidays, selling 5.5 million copies
– Samsung and LG are reportedly ‘close to final agreement’ with Apple for future OLED iPhones