Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about all the Sony teasers for what to expect from the company at IFA. OnePlus follows as we get a new way to buy the company’s One, even if it doesn’t improve anything. HTC follows as the rumors of two wearables made by the company return. Motorola then takes the stage with new reports on some material options for the Moto X+1. We end today’s show talking about the iWatch, and some new reports on the device’s launch times.
All this and more after the break.
– Sony’s IFA teaser video helps reinforce device rumors
– End in sight for OnePlus One invite system
– Pair of HTC wearables could launch as soon as next month
– More Moto X+1 custom Moto Maker options rumored
– Apple’s iWatch announcement could be big tease, with sales delayed until 2015