Galaxy Note 4 features, iPhone 6 leaks, Moto X+1 camera & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about how many Amazon Fire phones have been sold, a number which is not a shocker. Motorola follows, first with some Moto G2 leaks, and next, some hot Moto X+1 leaks regarding the camera. Then we talk about the Galaxy Note 4 and some nifty new features that we can expect to see. Apple follows with some leaks of the iPhone 6 in its launch date and design. We end today’s show talking about Apple’s new patent for flexible displays, and why this is unique.
All this, and more after the break.
* Smartphone giveaway: win a Blackphone from Pocketnow, GSM Nation, and Fight for the Future
– Just how few Fire Phones has Amazon really sold?
– Check out the new Moto G: leak delivers hardware pics
– Moto X+1 leaks spell camera with optical zoom, and other features?
– New features rumored for Galaxy Note 4 fingerprint scanner
– Alleged iPhone 6 manual leaks design and launch date?
– Apple patents flexible display tech that mimics physical buttons