Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about LG’s teaser of a round smartwatch to come at IFA 2014. HTC follows as as we get another teaser, this time of its first 64-bit smartphone for IFA 2014. Samsung is next as new reports claim that the Galaxy Alpha is just the tip of the iceberg. Then Apple takes the stage as we talk about the motion coprocessor of the iPhone 6. We end today’s show by talking about the Motorola Nexus X, and the rumored name that Google will give to Android L.
All this and more after the break.
- LG to launch a round Android Wear watch at IFA
- HTC teases 64-bit smartphone for IFA 2014
- Galaxy Alpha tipped to spawn new A-series for Samsung
- What’s this “Phosphorus” coprocessor rumored for the iPhone 6?
- Motorola’s new Google Nexus gets a name, possible release date
- Android L’s release name could be Lemon Meringue Pie