Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Moto X+1 and some new renders of what to expect. Then we talk about an exclusive leak regarding the Samsung Gear 3, and what to expect. Nokia follows as we get the first leaked photos of the Lumia 830. HTC then takes the stage with new reports on when we can expect its Nexus tablet for Google. We end today’s show talking about Windows 9, Windows Phone 9, and when we can expect them.
All this and more after the break.
* Smartphone giveaway: win a Blackphone from Pocketnow, GSM Nation, and Fight for the Future
– New Moto X+1 renders leaked, confirming some earlier suspicions
– Exclusive: Samsung Gear 3 details leak, curved display expected
– Lumia 830 gets pictured in official government certification
– HTC Nexus tablet could be just over a month away
– Microsoft to unveil Windows 9 and WP9 on September 30?