Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the new Nook, but on a Galaxy Tab 4 chassis. HTC follows with details on how the One M8 for Windows can last longer than the One M8 for Android. Motorola then takes the stage with a promise of new tablets and smartphones. Samsung is next with a very unique feature that might make it to the Galaxy Note 4. We end today’s show talking about the iPhone 6, its storage options, and some leaks of the 5.5-inch model.
All this and more after the break.
* Smartphone giveaway: win a Blackphone from Pocketnow, GSM Nation, and Fight for the Future
– The new Nook: more Galaxy than ever before (Video)
– HTC One M8 for Windows can last twice as long as its Android sibling?
– Motorola could be working on multiple new tablets
– Rumor names octet of new Motorola phones due this year
– Galaxy Note 4 may get a touch-sensitive shutter button
– 5.5-inch iPhone 6 rear shell compared in photos
– iPhone 6 storage options leaked, 128GB may happen this time