Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Windows Phone, and the sad results that the OS is seeing this quarter. Microsoft then follows with WindUp, though we’re not sure long that will last. HTC is next with the One E8 and a possible launch for Sprint. Sony then surprises us with another Smartwatch rumor in the works, hopefully running Android Wear this time. We end today’s show talking about the iPhone 6, the possibility of reversible USB, and its Sapphire options.
All this and more after the break.
- Windows Phone growth takes a hit, accounts for fewer new devices
- Microsoft releases WindUp, yet another Snapchat clone
- Plastic HTC One E8 coming to US carrier
- New Sony smartwatch rumored for IFA 2014
- Sapphire to reach more expensive iPhone 6 and iWatch?
- Could the iPhone 6 introduce a new Lightning cable with reversible USB?