Galaxy Note 4 specs, Moto X+1 event, iPhone 6 final parts & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the scheduled Motorola event, and what we expect to see according to the press invite. HTC follows as the company has made its Zoe (Beta) service available to others. Microsoft and HTC then takes the stage as we talk about the possibility to dual boot the the rumored HTC One M8 for Windows. Apple follows as we get some leaked parts of the final design of the iPhone 6. We end today’s show talking about the Galaxy Note 4 and its specifications.
All this and more after the break.
– Motorola event invite appears to confirm new hardware
– HTC Zoe (Beta): hands-on with “the postmodern social network” (Video)
– Will the Windows Phone HTC One M8 allow ROM-flashers to switch platforms?
– iPhone 6 components leaked in high-quality photos
– Retailer posts Galaxy Note 4 specs: quad HD, 4GB RAM