Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about HTC’s decision to make some of its services available to other Android phones, like Zoe for example. Nokia follows as we get some more details on the Lumia 830, and how it will fit with different carriers. Motorola is next as we get some interesting details on how the battery on the Moto 360 will be superior than its competitors. Then we talk about the Google Nexus 6, and how the specifications might not be so bad. We end today’s show talking about Samsung and its launch of the Galaxy Alpha.
All this and more after the break.
– HTC Butterfly 2 renders leak, as company prepares to launch Zoe for all Android devices
– Three Lumia 830 models in the works, all with different specs?
– Moto 360 battery life could push past two days
– Motorola Nexus 6 might not be so big, after all
– Samsung Galaxy Alpha announced with metallic frame