Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the launch of the HTC One Remix on Verizon, and our initial thoughts. Then we talk about Google’s launch of Material Design on its Google Play Store. AT&T then teases the launch of Windows Phone 8.1 on its devices. Microsoft follows with the reasons why we didn’t get a Surface Mini. We end today’s show talking about Apple’s quarter results and how the iPhone and iPad are performing.
All this and more after the break.
- Verizon introduces HTC One Remix (Mini 2)
- Material Design Play Store refresh now arriving
- AT&T teases Windows Phone 8.1 updates as soon as this week?
- Microsoft acknowledges aborted Surface Mini launch in earnings report
- Apple’s quarterly results a mixed bag: iPhone sales up, iPad down