Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the recent update to fix the Wi-Fi issues of the Microsoft Surface Pro 3. Then we talk about how the EU is complaining about in-app purchase policies in Google Play and the iOS App Store, and what these companies are doing. Then we go through Samsung’s Z Tizen smartphone, and what we can expect from its future. Samsung follows as we see the new reports of Galaxy Tab S devices melting down. We end today’s show with Google’s complaints of Samsung’s smartwatch efforts.
All this and more after the break.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 update should fix the Wi-Fi issues
- Games with in-app purchases no longer to be listed as “free”
- Samsung Z Tizen phone shows up in the flesh
- Galaxy Tab S meltdown: too hot for its own good?
- Google not too happy over Samsung’s smartwatch efforts?