Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Apple’s new partnership with IBM, and what this means for iOS software. Google is next as Android 4.4.4 Release 2 reaches the Nexus 5 for some interesting reasons. LG follows as we get some more rumors on the odd G3 Beat/S/Mini device in the works. Then we talk about smartphone unlocking in the United States, as new legislation might make this easier for you. We end today’s show talking about Samsung’s Level audio products launching in the US, and our thoughts about them.
All this and more after the break.
– Apple and IBM put past behind, team up for new iOS enterprise partnership
– Android 4.4.4 Release 2 comes to Nexus 5 phones in certain markets
– New LG G3 Beat/S/Mini photos emerge from China
– Phone unlocking bill passes in Senate, moves closer to restoring consumer rights
– Samsung announces US availability, pricing for Level premium audio products