Two of the hottest products in consumer electronics right now are the LG G Watch and Samsung Gear Live, the first in a wave of Android Wear-flavored wearable devices. Both have bene fairly hard to get by if you’re a Google Play-hater, but now Android Wear availability has expanded to both Best Buy and Google’s own Shopping Express service.
The prices haven’t changed for both Best Buy and Shopping Express, though first-time buyers on Shopping Express get a 10-dollar discount. Shopping Express is also limited to a very specific list of regions, while Best Buy is pretty much nationwide (though in-store availability looks like a no-go right now).
If you want to see just how these watches perform and compare, watch our video reviews of both the G Watch and Gear Live, and our comparison between the two. If you need to decide which one to buy ASAP, watch our abridged 60-second reviews of the Samsung and the LG instead.
- LG G Watch (titan black), Shopping Express — $229
- LG G Watch (white gold), Shopping Express — $229
- Samsung Gear Live, Shopping Express — $199
- LG G Watch (titan black), Best Buy — $229
- LG G Watch (white gold), Best Buy — $229
- Samsung Gear Live, Best Buy — $199