Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Chromecast update that finally allows you to mirror your Android display to your TV. LG then follows with its announcement of some G Pad tablets in the US at some astonishing prices. Google then takes over rumor mill as it seems that it’ll finally take back up and restore services seriously on Android. Some leaks of the back panel of the iPhone 6 then surprise us with some interesting new hardware rumors. We end today’s show talking about Satya Nadella’s new Microsoft, and some new changes that are coming.
All this and more after the break.
- Android device screen mirroring reaches the Chromecast
- LG brings its latest G Pad tablets to the US
- Google experimenting with new Android backup and restore services?
- Secret and long-overdue feature tipped for the iPhone 6?
- 4.7-inch iPhone 6 rear shell leaked with carved Apple logo
- Satya Nadella talks shifting core of Microsoft, importance of first-party hardware