Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about HTC’s quarter results, which are finally full of good news. Google’s Android Wear follows as it just received a software update, with none of the OEM or Carrier drama that tablets and phones go through. Then we talk about some new Nokia Lumia photos, though it’s hard to predict if this is a Lumia 830 or a Lumia 1030. Sony follows as the specs of the Xperia Z3 Compact have emerged. We end today’s show by talking about the iPhone 6 and iPhone Air, plus some possible launch date.
All this and more after the break.
– HTC turns a quarterly profit, hits earnings estimate
– Android Wear smartwatches already getting an update
– New Nokia phone turns up in pics; Lumia 830? Maybe McLaren or Tesla?
– Sony Xperia Z3 Compact screenshot leaks alongside specs
– More iPhone 6 and “iPhone Air” release dates emerge