iPhone 6 glass curves, Android Wear apps, Tizen GS5 & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Samsung’s launch of the Galaxy S5 mini. Then we talk about Android Wear, and the fact that there are already some third-party apps available for it. Samsung follows as we find some rumors of a Tizen-based Galaxy S5 in the works. Apple follows as we learn about the company’s efforts to make Siri better. We end today’s show talking about the iPhone 6, and the first glass screen leaks.
All this and more after the break.
– Samsung announces Galaxy S5 mini
– Standalone Android Wear apps begin hitting Google Play
– Samsung testing Tizen-based Galaxy S5 models
– Is Apple out to improve Siri by replacing Nuance?
– 4.7″ iPhone 6 screen glass gets leaked and compared