iPhone 6 storage options, Galaxy Note 4 camera, Google Nexus 8 & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Razer’s announcement of an Android TV box coming very soon. Then we shift to the Moto 360 and the watch face that won its design award. Samsung follows as the Galaxy Note 4 could include some interesting new innovations. Then we talk about Google’s Nexus line-up, particularly the teasers of a Nexus 5 in more colors and even a Nexus 9. We end today’s show talking about the iPhone 6, its possible launch date, and even its possible storage options.
All this and more after the break.
– Razer announces one of the first Android TV boxes
– Winning Moto 360 watch face design revealed
– Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to feature a 12 megapixel OIS camera?
– Nexus 8 could still be coming, but no one seems to know when
– Yellow Nexus 5 might be about to drop
– Did Google show off an HTC Nexus 9 render?
– iPhone 6 launch date, storage options detailed by report