Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the launch of the 4G LTE variant of the Moto G, which is now available in the US. Then we talk about the risks behind buying the “scalped” OnePlus One devices in the market. Apple follows the news as we get more rumors of a Quad HD iPhone 6 in the works. Samsung then follows rumor mill with its probability of buying Nuance. We end today’s news by talking about Towelroot, which is a system built by Geohot to make Android rooting easy.
All this and more after the break.
– 4G LTE variant of the Moto G now available in the US
– You probably shouldn’t buy a “scalped” OnePlus One
– iPhone 6 to allegedly feature QHD display
– Samsung wants to buy Nuance, the company that powers Siri
– Geohot’s Towelroot will root Galaxy S5 on AT&T and Verizon, almost every other Android