Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about AT&T’s launch of the Samsung Galaxy S5 Active. Then we talk about HTC’s One Wear project, aside from the possible closing of the One M8 Prime project. Then we talk about Apple and an iPhone 6 housing that got leaked. iOS 8 is next as we talk about the possible delay of split-screen multitasking on the iPad. We end today’s news with the sad reality that Motorola closed its Texas Moto X and Moto Maker facility.
All this and more after the break.
- AT&T launches Galaxy S5 Active, available today
- HTC One Wear will allegedly be a smartwatch, expected in Q3
- HTC puts One M8 Prime on ice?
- Could this leaked photo be of the actual housing of the iPhone 6?
- iOS 8 to launch without the rumored iPad split-screen multitasking?
- Motorola closing Texas plant that brought us the Moto X