Apple Beats, Android Wear demo, OnePlus invites auction & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Android Wear demo, that turned out to be more of an LG G3 demo on a video. Samsung then tells us more about its new Simband platform, which plans to give us new health trackers. Google follows with a ton of updates to its Android applications. OnePlus then tells us how it plans to auction invites for its One smartphone, even to our disappointment. We end today’s show talking about Apple’s acquisition of beats, and what this means for both companies.
All this and more after the break.
– Android Wear on LG G Watch stars in video demo
– Google shows off Android Wear notifications
– Samsung doubles-down on wearables with Simband health tracker and SAMI cloud platform
– Google Camera update on Android brings loads of new and returning features
– More Google app updates: Chrome, Chrome Beta, Docs, Android Device Manager, Goggles, Play Books, Sheets
– OnePlus One invites go up for sale… sort of
– Apple goes official with Beats deal: $3B purchase price