Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Qualcomm and how the company gives us all the cool details to expect from the Snapdragon 805 processor. Samsung is next as we talk about the company’s progress to Android 4.4.2 and 4.4.3 on its existing devices. Samsung follows as we go through new rumors of the company building a new type of smartwatch with a different design. LG follows as reports talk about a 2TB microSD compatible card slot on the G3. We end today’s show talking about the rumors of Apple building a Smart Home platform for a WWDC 2014 launch.
All this and more after the break.
– Snapdragon 805 to bring ease for smartphone Duo-Camera features
– Samsung leak shows progress towards Android 4.4.3, 4.4.2 updates
– Samsung’s been thinking about round-faced smartwatches
– 2TB microSD card slot to be found on LG G3?
– Apple to launch a smart home platform at WWDC?