Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the additional leaks of the Samsung Gear Solo, which is the company’s first true smartwatch with phone capabilities. Then we talk about LG and its teasers for the G3 event. Sapphire technology takes the stage next as we learn of more companies interested in the technology. Then we talk about Samsung and the additional rumors of what to expect for the Galaxy Note 4. We end today’s show talking about Apple’s true plans to buy Beats.
All this and more after the break.
– Further Samsung Gear Solo support arrives: the smartwatch that needs no phone
– LG publishes trio of G3 teaser videos
– Which smartphone OEMs might follow Apple with sapphire screens?
– Galaxy Note 4 software features could include a couple HTC knock-offs
– Apple reportedly wants Beats more for its talent than its technology?