Despite the fact that we still don’t have an official press release from Motorola for their budget Moto E device, news is starting to trickle in by way of other sources. Indian retailer Flipkart, which has been working closely with Motorola’s India sector, has made available specifications and the price of the device, at least for the Indian market.
The price listed by the retailer is 6999 rupees, which translates to roughly $117.14 USD. We will have to see about U.S. pricing when we get the press release, though.
The key specs are as listed right down below.
- Android v4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- 3G connectivity, no LTE
- FM Radio
- 1.2 GHz MSM8x10 (Snapdragon 200) Dual Core Processor with Adreno 302 graphics
- Dual Standby SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 5 MP Primary Camera, no front-facing shooter
- 4.3-inch Touchscreen @ 960×540 resolution
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB internal storage with up to 32GB of microSD expansion
Hit the source link for the full list of the specifications of Motorola’s Moto E. As mentioned, a press release is still not in our hands, so we will be back at you when we can provide more details — stay tuned.