Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the new LG isai FL, and what this means for the future of the LG G3, aside from some additional leaks we discovered. Google follows the news as we get the codename for the Google Nexus 8 that might be made by HTC. Speaking of HTC, next we talk about the HTC B2, which is the next Butterfly smartphone. Apple and Samsung follow as we talk about how both companies own all the smartphone profits. We end today’s show talking about the iPhone 6, and a leaked dummy with a curved display.
All this and more after the break.
– LG launches quad HD isai FL Android for Japan
– New LG G3 leaked pics arrive with explanation for mystery rear “sensor”
– Nexus 8′s official codename might have just surfaced
– New HTC Butterfly rumored with B2 codename and M8-like specs
– Apple and Samsung now own 106% of the smartphone profits?
– The already curvy iPhone 6 seems to also include a curved display?