iPhone 6 super-resolution photos, Moto X+1, Swarovski for Samsung & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the new Google Play Services 4.4 update, and what it means to Android. Samsung is next as we talk about Swarovski for Samsung, and what both companies plan to serve. LG is next as the company has just announced a 5.5-inch QHD display. Motorola follows as it keeps teasing the Moto X+1. We end today’s show talking about Apple and it’s possible “super-resolution” photos on the iPhone 6.
All this and more after the break.
– Google Play services 4.4 incoming: activity detection, Street View, and more
– Samsung’s online store now houses “Swarovski for Samsung” fashion accessories
– LG announces 5.5-inch QHD display, to be used in upcoming G3 flagship
– Moto X+1 name makes another appearance on Motorola website, as do leather backplate options
– Apple’s next iPhone camera trick seems to be “super-resolution” pics