Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the new Google Maps update, the services included and the new lane guidance system. OnePlus is next as the company’s One now seems to hit a change in plans on launch dates, but actually good ones this time. HTC follows the news as we go through the rumored specs of the One M8 Prime. Siri and Apple follow as there is this new security bug that could expose your address book to anyone. We end today’s show talking about how Swatch plans to fight Apple in the iWatch trademark.
All this and more after the break.
– Google Maps update delivers lane guidance, Uber support, much more
– OnePlus flip-flops on One production schedule (but that’s a good thing)
– HTC M8 Prime with 2K display rumored for September
– Siri security bug lets you bypass your lock screen on iOS 7.1.1
– Swatch giving Apple a hard time with the iWatch trademark?