Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Samsung Galaxy K Zoom and its launch details, aside from the rumors of a Google Play edition Galaxy S5. LG is next as we talk about the price and possible launch date for the G Watch, and we also do the same about the rumored LG G3. Then we talk about Apple and more specifically the iWatch as apparently the company is already building it, and it’ll include a new chipset layout to allow its size and design. The iPhone 6 is next as we go through all the patents and rumors of the camera technology that will allow the phone to be thinner. We end today’s show talking about Android Silver, and what this means to the Nexus line-up in the future.
All this and more after the break.
- Samsung Galaxy K zoom official, 20.7MP sensor, 10x optical zoom
- Google Play edition Galaxy S5 looks imminent
- LG G Watch pricing, launch plans get confirmation
- LG confirms G3 launch plans, debut just weeks away
- iWatch entering production for a fall 2014 release, new chip layout included?
- iPhone 6 camera to sport bigger pixels and electronic image stabilization?
- New camera focus tech will allow the iPhone 6′s rumored thinness?
- Android Silver: Google’s plan to replace the Nexus family?