Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Motorola and how the company has committed to retaining a near-to-stock Android experience. Then we talk about Samsung as the company is teasing a new type of Galaxy S5 with some Swarovski crystals. HTC follows the news as the One (M8) has proven to be successful in trade-ins. Android follows the news as we discover the future dialer that Google is working on. We end today’s show talking about Apple and the iPhone 6, with some new rumors of a curved display and a curved design.
All this and more after the break.
- Motorola commits to future phones running near-stock Android
- Samsung and Swarovski tease Crystal Galaxy S5 for next month
- HTC One M8 trade-ins show Samsung, Apple users making the switch
- That new Android dialer is back with an additional screenshot
- Rumors of an iPhone 6 with a curved display return