Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Samsung Galaxy K event dates, and what to expect. We then talk about the rumored Moto X+1, and the leather options that might be coming. Then we talk about the recent rumors of an HTC One M8 in plastic for the budget sector. Then we talk about the rumors of Android 4.4.3, and what to expect, aside from some Nexus 5 appearance on Sprint. We end today’s show talking about our review of Windows Phone 8.1, and why it’s worth you giving it a try.
All this and more after the break.
- Galaxy S5 Zoom teased to launch April 29 as Galaxy K
- Multiple leather options rumored for Moto X+1
- Plastic HTC One M8 rumored to launch as significantly more affordable option
- Android 4.4.3 incoming; Sprint sounds the alarm for Nexus 5
- Windows Phone 8.1 review: transparent tiles and a cybernetic sidekick to the rescue
- Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview now available to install