Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Samsung’s decision to take legal action against certain publications due to the review of the Galaxy S5. Apple follows the news as we learn that VP of iOS software Greg Christie departs Apple over issues with Jony Ive. Nokia is next as we learn what the company is doing to keep the deal with Microsoft going with government agencies. We then talk about Apple’s iPhone 6 and the release plan for the 4.7-inch model and the 5.5-inch model. We end today’s show talking about the cool new changes that may come to Google Now very soon.
All this and more after the break.
- Samsung takes legal action over reports of GS5 camera problems
- Jony Ive shakes things up, iOS Human Interface VP Greg Christie leaves Apple
- Nokia assures governments that it won’t become a patent troll
- 4.7-inch iPhone 6 production begins in July, 5.5-inch phablet in September?
- “OK Google, where the heck did I leave my car?”