Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the HTC One (M8), its sales performance, and what HTC has to say about benchmark manipulation. Then we talk about Apple’s App Store, and the recent changes that the company plans due to different exchange rates. Samsung follows the news as apparently the company is asking Google to step-in and defend Android in the trial against Apple. Microsoft is next as we talk about some cool new features that may come on Windows Phone 8.1. We end today’s show talking about the iPhone 6 and its leaked photos.
All this and more after the break.
- HTC One M8 sales seem to be off to a solid
- HTC responds to One M8 allegations, happily admits “benchmarking optimization”
- International App Store prices will change tomorrow due to the exchange rate
- Samsung asking Google for help in trial against Apple
- Extra WP8.1 Live Tile column coming to phones with screens 4.5 inches or larger?
- Renderings based on leaked iPhone 6 schematics look interesting
- iPhone 6 leaked photos show us its housing and design?