Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Google’s new strategy to make Gmail more secure through encryption. Nokia follows the news as we get possible launch dates for the Nokia Lumia 630 and the Lumia 930. Apple is next as we get some odd rumors of the company planning to bring iTunes to Android devices. Oppo is next as we have the first 50 megapixel samples of the Find 7, and the results aren’t that good. We end today’s show talking about the rumors of the iPhone 6 disappointing in its megapixel count.
All this and more after the break.
– Gmail gets more secure as Google will encrypt every message you send
– Nokia’s latest Lumias may launch earlier than expected
– Could Apple really release an iTunes app for Android?
– Oppo Find 7 50MP camera samples arrive; see if they pass muster
– iPhone 6 rumored to disappoint in the megapixel wars