iPhone 6 phablet, HTC dual-camera purpose, Snapdragon 800 modded & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about how AT&T is now teasing the Asus PadFone X, and what this means for the product in the US market. We then talk about the all-new HTC One, and what to expect from its special dual cameras. Que focus later on the Snapdragon 800, and how a developer figured out how to allow an “always listening” feature, like on the Moto x. Apple vs Samsung follow as we talk about how the lawsuit is really focused on stripping Samsung from making smartphone profits. Then we end today’s show talking about iOS 8 and even iOS 9, aside from the rumors of the iPhone 6 phablet.
All this and more after the break.
– AT&T teases ASUS PadFone X, still mum on availability
– All New HTC One keeps leaking away: specs, sales guide subjects of latest find
– Dev brings always-listening mode to Snapdragon 800 phones (no thanks to Qualcomm)
– Apple’s patent royalty fee wants to strip Samsung from smartphone profits
– iOS 8 and even iOS 9 rumors begin – changes focus on services
– iPhone 6 phablet leaks call it more of an iPhone 5c than a 5s