Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Apple’s release of iOS 7.1 to compatible devices, and all the list of changes. Then we talk about Google and its plan to launch a new Android SDK that can support wearables. Then we go through the future of the Google Chromecast and how we’ll most likely see it internationally soon. Then we talk about the LG G3 and the rumors of it going water and dust-proof. We end today’s show talking about the rumors of a possible leak of an Oppo Find 7.
All this and more after the break.
- Apple releases iOS 7.1 to compatible devices, download now!
- Android wearables SDK just weeks away
- Chromecast getting ready for big international push
- The LG G3 rumored to be water and dust-proof as well
- Oppo Find 7 leaked, shows off fancy LED notification, no 50MP camera