Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Verizon’s silent launch of the Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2, aside from our own Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 coverage. We then talk about the renders of the Nokia Lumia 630, and what this means for the platform as we also discover some leaks of Windows Phone 8.1 with a smaller keyboard. Then we talk about the Wello case, which plans to make the iPhone a medical-grade health monitor. We then go through the FCC submission of an S Circle device from Samsung. We end today’s show talking about the patent of the Samsung Galaxy Glass.
All this and more after the break.
– Verizon quietly introduces LTE-enabled Galaxy NotePRO 12.2
– Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 unboxing & hardware tour (Video)
– New Lumia 630 render leaks, confirms absence of physical camera button
– Windows Phone 8.1 leak reveals more compact on-screen keyboard
– “Wello” case tracks your health with your current iPhone
– Samsung “S Circle” activity tracker spotted at FCC – another wearable coming soon?
– Samsung patents “Galaxy Glass”, and it’s close to what you think