Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the new Google Play deals due to its anniversary celebration. Then we talk about Microsoft’s Cortana, which just got featured on a leaked video. Samsung follows the news as we discover that the company is removing benchmark boosters from its phones. Apple follows as we expect iOS 7.1 to be launched very soon. We end today’s show talking about Nokia and its plans to provide us kinetic charging for our smartphones.
All this and more after the break.
- Google Play two-year anniversary deals incoming
- Cortana gets featured in video hands-on
- Samsung’s infamous benchmark booster removed in KitKat updates?
- Apple to launch iOS 7.1 soon, just in time to support its SXSW app?
- Nokia demos kinetic phone charging, still looks a long way from being useful