By Jaime Rivera | February 18, 2014 11:04 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Nokia X event that’s now being teased for MWC. We then talk about the HTC M8, its possible event for March 25th, the new leaked renders, and we even talk about a new program called HTC Advantage. Samsung is up next as we go through the news of the company removing the block between third-party accessories and its Galaxy Note 3. Then we go through Samsung’s new LED-flash technology for its future smartphone line-up. We end today’s show talking about Windows Phone’s possible absence from MWC.
All this and more after the break.
- Nokia MWC notice features a big, green “X”
- HTC M8 returns in another leaked pic, black bar with logo looking confirmed
- HTC schedules March event; bring on the M8
- HTC unveils “HTC Advantage,” will fix your broken screen for free
- Samsung finally gets around to fixing all those Galaxy Note 3 accessories it broke
- Samsung bringing next-gen LED flashes to MWC 2014; will one be in the GS5?
- MWC 2014 could be a Windows Phone no-show