By Jaime Rivera | February 11, 2014 11:19 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Google’s recent updates to Google Search for Android, which are all quite cool. Samsung follows the news as the company has begun teasing what to expect for its Unpacked event at MWC. Then we talk about HTC and the leaks of the M8 in photos. The iPhone 6 and Galaxy S 5 take the stage next as reports have both devices sporting a bezel-less fingerprint scanning display. We end today’s show talking about the SDK leaks of Windows Phone 8.1, and the big list of features to expect.
All this and more after the break.
- Windows Phone 8.1 SDK shows a merger in apps with Windows RT, plus lots of feature updates
- Boatload of new Windows Phone 8.1 SDK screenshots emerges
- Google Search gains the ability to recognize interpersonal relationships
- Samsung teasing something for its Unpacked 5 event, but what?
- Possible HTC M8 pic gives us convincing look at phone’s face
- iPhone 6 and Galaxy S 5 to include a bezel-free fingerprint scanning display?