Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the launch of the Asus VivoTab Note 8 on the Microsoft Store for a very attractive price. Then we talk about the Nokia Normandy and the reports that the Wall Street Journal is pushing. Samsung follows the news as we talk about a possible “value edition” galaxy S 4, aside from a Galaxy Tab 4. HTC then hits rumor mill with the possible launch of mid-range phones along with the M8, and a possible Nexus 10 tablet. We end today’s show talking about a recent study that shows the iPad mini as very easy to break.
All this and more after the break.
– Asus VivoTab Note 8 launched at Microsoft Store for $329
– Nokia X (Normandy) rumored to launch this month
– Samsung model numbers point to Galaxy S 4 Value Edition, Galaxy Tab 4?
– HTC mid-range devices will get a push this year, M8 event invites inbound in two weeks
– HTC Google Nexus 10 follow-up rumored
– iPad mini and Galaxy S 4 top insurer’s list of gadgets easiest to break