Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the recent patent deal that just got signed between HTC and Nokia. Nokia then follows the news with a teaser video of the probable Lumia Icon launch. Apple follows the news as we get rumors of a launch date for iOS 7.1, aside from the fact that this could be during an event. Google and HTC are next as we get reports of a Google Nexus 8 for late April by HTC. We end today’s show talking about Google’s recent Nest acquisition being approved by the FTC, and what this means for Google’s hardware future.
All this and more after the break.
- HTC and Microsoft’s Nokia sign a patent collaboration agreement
- Nokia publishes new teaser video; could the Lumia Icon finally be launching?
- Apple is rumored to launch iOS 7.1 until a possible March event
- Apple’s Tim Cook: There will be new categories this year
- Google Nexus 8 tablet coming at the end of April?
- Google’s acquisition of Nest now approved by the FTC