By Jaime Rivera | February 6, 2014 11:25 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Microsoft’s new trade-in deal where you can get a free Lumia 1020 or Lumia 1520. Then we talk about Android 4.4 KitKat, and which of the hottest phones of 2013 are already getting it in the US. Amazon follows the news as its new iOS app will help you shop in a much smarter way. HTC follows the news as we talk about its possible Google Nexus tablet plans, along with a smartwatch that’s being confirmed in the works. We end today’s show talking about Steve Wozniaks latest talk about how the iPhone should run Android.
All this and more after the break.
- Free Nokia Lumia 1020 or 1520 from Microsoft if you trade in your old Apple iPhone or Galaxy S II
- HTC shares news of carrier One KitKat update approval; who’s getting it next?
- Galaxy S 4 KitKat updates finally start going out OTA
- Amazon updates its iOS app with image recognition tools
- HTC’s return to tablets could arrive with a bang; Nexus deal rumored
- HTC wearable coming by Christmas to stop decline, alongside new phones, marketing
- Say what? Woz thinks Apple should build an Android phone