By Jaime Rivera | February 4, 2014 11:50 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about iOS 7.1 Beta 5, and what this means to the Jailbreak community. We then go through the news of the red Nexus 5 being launched, along with the current Nexus 5 line-up. Samsung follows the news as the company has announced its Unpacked event for MWC in Barcelona, even though return rates for the GS4 have skyrocketed. Then we talk about the iPhone 6 and more news about its new camera technology. We end today’s show talking about Microsoft’s new CEO, the new roll of Bill Gates, and other Microsoft news as well.
All this and more after the break.
- iOS 7.1 beta 5 reaches developers with some Siri enhancements
- iOS 7.1 beta 5 patches all the Evasi0n Jailbreak exploits
- Red Nexus 5 goes official; in Play Store now
- Samsung schedules Unpacked event for MWC 2014; is the GS5 coming early?
- Why are so many more Galaxy S 4 owners ditching their phones?
- iPhone 6 to sport a 10MP camera with f/1.8 aperture and interchangeable lens
- Microsoft reveals its new CEO, Satya Nadella