By Jaime Rivera | February 3, 2014 11:36 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Pebble’s launch of its App Store for its smartwatch line-up. We then talk about the HTC M8, and more confirmation that that phone is losing its hardware buttons. Sony is next as we get some leaks of an Xperia smartphone with very little bezels. Sundar Pichai takes the stage next as reports have him as a strong candidate for CEO at Microsoft. We end today’s show talking about the predictions for hardware specifications for the Galaxy S 5 and iPhone 6.
All this and more after the break.
- Pebble app store launches for iOS; Android coming soon
- HTC M8 coming late March with on-screen buttons?
- Leak teases Sony Xperia with barely-there bezels
- Sundar Pichai as Microsoft CEO is very likely according to this report
- Galaxy S 5, iPhone 6 details spelled out in analyst report