Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about how the iPhone currently dominates the smartphone market in the US. We then talk about Samsung’s surprising launch of a black-edition Galaxy S 4, though with some setbacks. Then we talk about Microsoft, its possible new CEO, and even a new Chairman to replace Bill Gates as well. Google is next as we talk about the company’s plans to still build a smartwatch, aside from Asus and Acer. We end today’s show talking about how Lenovo’s CEO claims that his company can defeat Apple and Samsung with the purchase of Motorola.
All this and more after the break.
- iPhone surpassed the Samsung Galaxy line-up in sales last quarter
- Black Edition Galaxy S 4, S4 Mini announced by Samsung
- Satya Nadella to be Microsoft’s CEO, Gates steps down as Chairman says Bloomberg
- A post-Motorola Google may step-up its interest in wearables
- Lenovo CEO aims to “surpass” Apple and Samsung, shares new Motorola purchase details