Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Facebook Paper, and how it plans to revolutionize the way you interact with the social network. Google is next as we go through its quarter results and learn why it sold Motorola, aside from other rumors of the color-options for the Google Nexus 5. Then we talk about the Galaxy S 5, and new rumors claiming that the phone will include a fingerprint scanner. Microsoft is next as reports have the company naming a CEO next week. We end today’s show talking about Apple’s plans for the iPhone 6 with its new sapphire glass facility in Arizona.
All this and more after the break.
- Facebook Paper announced, available February 3 on iPhone
- Google’s quarterly figures reveal Motorola losing money even faster prior to sale
- Galaxy S 5 fingerprint reader, 3D gestures confirmed by software leak?
- We may have an ETA for that red Nexus 5
- Microsoft to name a new CEO next week?
- Apple’s sapphire production to begin next month in Arizona