Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Apple’s market share growth in the tablet space, which hadn’t happened in years. We then talk about LG and the leaks of the G Pro 2 for a probable launch at MWC in Barcelona. Samsung follows the news as we go through the leaks of the 16MP ISOCELL shooter being used, aside from the other rumors of Samsung keeping 1080p displays for an extra year. In additional Samsung news we also go through the rumors of the company ditching the Magazine UX that we saw at CES, due to some pressure from Google. We end today’s show as we go through the shocking news that Google sold Motorola to Lenovo.
All this and more after the break.
- Apple’s tablet market share grew slightly during the holidays
- LG G Pro 2 leaked in these images
- Samsung Galaxy S 5 test photo confirms 16MP shooter, is it the ISOCELL kind?
- Carrier posts Galaxy S 5 screen info, as plenty of new model numbers leak
- Samsung planning far-reaching Android software changes under Google pressure?
- In confounding twist, Lenovo rumored to purchase Motorola away from Google (confirmed!)