By Jaime Rivera | January 28, 2014 10:57 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Sony’s new tablet-compatible QX10 and QX100, and what that means for the camera lenses. BlackBerry is next as we go through its 10.2.1 update, and all the significant changes you look-out for. Nokia and Microsoft are next as rumors have Windows Phone 8.1 making a debut in a lot of Lumia devices during MWC. We later go through Apple’s quarter results and how everything performed well, except the iPhone 5c. We end today’s show by talking about Apple’s patents for interchangeable lenses and the iPen.
All this and more after the break.
- Is Sony’s new tablet-compatible QX10 and QX100 mount taking things too far?
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 update arrives with quite a few new features
- Windows Phone 8.1 devices expected from Nokia at MWC, including Lumia 1820, 1525, 1520V
- Tim Cook: iPhone 5c has not been as popular as expected
- Apple patents interchangeable camera lenses for the iPhone
- Apple wins a patent for a smarter stylus, let the “iPen” rumors begin